Command your market share
through digital transformation
Stay ahead of the competition
Although we spend time analyzing prior results, we invest much more energy into researching and developing future market scenarios, looking for potential shifts, and identifying how you can upend competitors.
Internal users and customers expect intuitive access to a wide range of information sources for day-day activities. Shoppers want to find products with minimal effort. The digital experience must tailor content and functionality to the user’s current need. All of this is data driven. It requires having a richer understanding of users and their needs, modeling the data to represent those users and needs, and measuring the results using multiple data streams.
Whether organizations create a tailored Web experience, a personalized interface to an intranet with content adapted based on the user’s role in the organization, or a custom search experience based on the user’s task and interest, the same mechanisms apply— modeling the user, modeling the information he or she seeks, and developing mechanisms that can serve that information depending on a particular set of circumstances. Doing so means changing how information is created, structured, organized, curated, managed, and integrated across systems, processes, and department siloes. The larger the organization, the more challenging this becomes.
Providing a seamless, contextually relevant, digital experience requires changing deeply entrenched organizational habits. Implementing such changes entails a long-term commitment to goals consistent with the organization’s vision.
Maintaining a traditional approach limits your ability to excel in new areas. We seek to constructively disrupt your operations, embarking upon success within unchartered territory. Thus embracing exponential growth opportunities for your organization
Modernize and build enterprise Applications
To build secured, highly integrated, AI-powered data-driven services
Enterprise Application Development
- Improve Agility & Scalability | In today’s fast-paced world, IT enterprises are relied upon to deploy new technologies that stimulate scalability, while controlling costs. We develop low-code applications to drive rapid innovation. Additionally, because businesses have to manage their application portfolios and maintain essential run-the-business operations — all while eliminating redundancies and inefficiencies across the enterprise — deliver flexible, cost-effective application services which support day-to-day operations and improve serviceability. These applications will make organizations significantly more agile and responsive amid accelerating change.
- Leverage Enterprise-Grade Solutions | We specialize in enterprise-grade REST and GraphQL APIs. You’ll be able to connect applications across your business and analyze data in a way that will revolutionize your decision-making processes.
- Streamline with Cloud-Based Technology | We standardize processes and establish a baseline for continuous service improvement. Implementation incorporates modern application architecture including microservices and serverless infrastructure. As a result, savings upward of 15-20% can be realized utilizing Agile, DevOps and test automation. Cloud providers like Azure and AWS are at the forefront of providing the building blocks of technology in all these areas.
Business Intelligence and Analytics Services
- Leverage Big Data | Harnessing and making sense of the vast amounts of data requires building robust platforms that allow you to explore, visualize, analyze, and use it to your advantage. We can help:
- Bring your data to life through hundreds of data visualizations, AI-powered features, and branding options to create customized reports
- Distribute findings to team members (inside and outside your organization) so everyone works off the same information
- Prepare and model data with ease through built-in automation and intelligence
- Advanced Analytics | Analytics is the vehicle for driving meaningful, measurable, and sustainable improvement for your business to enhance your decision-making and agility. Offer everyone in your organization—from business analysts and BI professionals to business users—powerful, self-service analytical and enterprise BI tools that drive better, faster decision making.
- Enhance Data Management | Achieve faster, flexible, and more repeatable data integration, governance, and security from our data management strategy that enables you to manage the end-to-end processes from data acquisition and data storage to information delivery. Create amazing data-exploration experiences that look and work like the other Microsoft and AWS technologies you use every day so you can get started quickly.
- Improve Data Visualization | We integrate all relevant data and systems into robust visual dashboards, creating a 360-degree view of analytical results, cutting through the noise, and helping you make smarter decisions faster. Better safeguard your data to prevent loss while meeting compliance standards and certifications for your industry — which use national clouds to meet local regulations on service delivery, data residency, access, and control.
Talent on demand
- Leverage Expert Insight | Over the last 15 years, we’ve placed our consultants at some of the world's brands, working to create innovative products utilizing cutting-edge technologies. As a trusted and proven partner to top MSPs, we work hard to ensure your goals are met with speed, quality, and win-win pricing.
Turn Business Challenges into
Digital Transformation Solutions For Your Industry
Our deep domain expertise will help you re-imagine your business so you can take on the competition. We’ll transform your enterprise with high quality, cost-effective, secure application services on demand.
Integrate Insights | Connecting experiences across the end-to-end shopper journey with integrated and intelligent capabilities enabling retailers to turn data into actionable insights.
Standardize Productivity | Building resilient and self-sustaining supply chain management systems, which enhance ease-of-use, standardize productivity, and stimulate growth.
Boost Inventory Management | Respond to market trends with a granular, intelligent view of inventory. With IoT integration, your inventory management system gets automatic, real-time stocking and sales performance data so you can more accurately predict the optimal SKU assortment for each store.
Some words from those we have assisted
"Mavensoft Team has been critical in building the user-friendly solution by managing the transition and supporting ensuring we have the best user satisfaction ever; you have taken my product to the next level through your visionary thinking. Thank you for all the work you performed for me." –
"I am very much satisfied with Mavensoft Team for their advanced thinking capabilities to help with business solutions and convert them to the required and acceptable digital products. Working with Mavensoft enabled me to offer three times more than I thought to my students, parents, schools and counselors; it all became a reality today with your help. Thank you for being my digital partner!" –
"We've been using Mavensoft services for the last ten years. The Frequent Flyer Program application called Destinations is built as a user-friendly and easy-to-use product, it is very reliable, and if ever we get stuck, we can reach out to the team for support. As a business head, Team Mavensoft is the best team to work with. If you're looking for all-in-one digital support, Mavensoft gets our big thumbs up as the top choice." –
“Taking this opportunity to say a big Thank you to Team Mavensoft. As part of my acecars and readycarpaints application building, you demonstrated your willingness to contribute beyond my expectations. I no longer see you as a vendor but as a partner and mentor. Please continue to support the way you do each day, every day. Your help is valued." ” –
News tips from Mavensoft
Why Azure, Why Mavensoft
4 reasons to choose Microsoft Azure for your cloud solutions...Read More
How SQL Server migrations help partners build high-margin data practices
An interview with John Turk, Partner Marketing Advisor, Microsoft Today’s...Read More